Did you know eligible professionals can receive up to $63,750 in incentives?
Accelerating the adoption of interoperable federally certified electronic health records is at the forefront of health care today. The Massachusetts Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program is dedicated to providing all health care professionals with key updates and advancements being made in health information technology across the Commonwealth.
To support this initiative, The Massachusetts Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program will be holding a series of regional meetings across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Registered participants will have the opportunity to learn more about adopting, implementing, or upgrading to federally certified electronic health records, steps to achieving meaningful use and many other health information technology topics.
Date: July 24, 2012
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Where: Lawrence General Hospital (Click Here for Directions)
1 General Street
Lawrence, MA 01842
Latest Registration Date: July 23, 2012
Cost: Registration is Free
Click Here to Register!
* Please Note: Registration is limited to 130 participants.
- 11:00 am - 11:05 am: Welcome Remarks and Introductions
- 11:05 am - 11:50 am: Overview of the Massachusetts Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program
- 11:50 am - 12:35 pm: Overview: Stage 1 Meaningful Use Requirements
- 12:35 pm - 1:00 pm: Open Discussion and Questions
Click Here to Download the Meeting Agenda
Please contact the Massachusetts Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program is you have any questions by phone at 1-855-MassEHR (1-855-627-7347) or via email at email@example.com.