Thursday, September 27, 2018, 11:15 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Innovation and Design Building, Boston, MA
On September 27th, 2018, the Baker-Polito Administration will host the 2nd Massachusetts Cybersecurity Forum, a gathering convened by the Commonwealth to bring together the state’s world-class cybersecurity companies, thought leaders, research and development centers, universities, and talent. Leveraging the success of last year’s inaugural event, this year’s Forum will build on that momentum, to strengthen connections across the cybersecurity ecosystem and solidify the Commonwealth’s global leadership in cybersecurity.
The 2018 Forum will take place in Boston’s Seaport district at the Innovation Design Building and will focus on the theme, “Extreme Collaboration”. The invitation-only event will highlight examples of successful cybersecurity collaborations in the Commonwealth and identify new ways for organizations across industry, academic, public, and nonprofit sectors to work together with an integrated, comprehensive approach to addressing security risks and defense as well as advancing economic opportunities across the Commonwealth.
The Forum will include:
- Leadership Luncheon with Governor Charlie Baker and featured keynote speakers: former U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter and Assistant Secretary Jeanette Manfra, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Cyber Trek breakout sessions, panels, and TED-style talks featuring CISOs and executives from industry, academia, and government focused on:
- Reports from Inside: Massachusetts Leading Cybersecurity R&D Initiatives
- Collaborative Defense
- Cybersecurity Product and Technology Development
- Over the Horizon Cybersecurity R&D Opportunities
- Bridging the Cybersecurity Talent Gap
- The Cost of Resilience
- Networking Reception
The Massachusetts Cybersecurity Forum is presented by the Baker-Polito Administration, the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative, and the Massachusetts Cybersecurity Growth and Development Center (MassCyberCenter).
Thank you to the sponsors of the Massachusetts Cybersecurity Forum for their generous contributions.