This panel will highlight the value of the MassCyberCenter's Cybersecurity Mentorship Program, the critical role of cybersecurity mentors in developing cybersecurity talent, and the valuable support provided by committed companies. Panelists representing ACSC member organizations will discuss their experiences serving as mentors in the Cybersecurity Mentorship Program, the power of mentorship for promoting a diverse cybersecurity workforce, how ACSC companies can support the Program, and requirements for working at federally-funded national research laboratories.
- Secretary Mike Kennealy, Housing and Economic Development, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Damon Cox, Assistant Secretary of Technology, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Meghan Martinez, Digital Forensics and Incident Response Lead, MassMutual
- Marc Zissman, Associate Head, Cyber Security and Information Sciences Division, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Erik Burns, Senior Domain Engineer - Application Security, Rapid7
Co-sponsored by ACSC and the MassCyberCenter.