Southeastern MA Labor Market Outlook Forum
Stephanie Helm, Director of the MassCyberCenter at MassTech, keynotes the Forum, focusing on the Massachusetts Cybersecurity Ecosystem, Cybersecurity Resiliency, and New Training Initiatives.
The event will also feature several panels and issues-focused events:
Featured Panel Presentations
Overview of the Southeastern MA Labor Market Blueprint
Addressing the Needs of Priority Industries and Occupations
Local & State Initiatives to Support Priority & Critical Industries
Health Care, Finance & Insurance, Professional Services & IT Manufacturing and Construction
- John Killam, CEO, MassMEP
- Kevin Smith, President & COO, Best of Care, Inc.
- James Pimental, Vice-President/Organizer Bricklayers & Allied Craftsmen
- Local 3 MA/ME/NH/RI
Building a Skilled Workforce Through Primary and Secondary Education Institutions
Aligning Curriculum to Meet the Needs of Priority Industries
- William Brennan, Dean, Academic Division of Professional Programs, Quincy College
- Thomas Hickey, Superintendent, South Shore Technical High School
- Dr. Barbara McCarthy, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Massasoit Community College
- Jennifer Menard, VP of Workforce Development, Bristol Community College
Creative Opportunities to Build a Skilled and Diverse Workforce Pipeline
Utilizing Non-traditional Public, Private and Non-Profit Organizations
- David Hencke, Outreach Coordinator VA Boston Healthcare System
- Mitchell Zahn, Area Director, Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- David Bassett, SCSEP Director, Operation A.B.L.E., Inc.
Please RSVP no later than May 15, 2019
Sponsored by MassHIRE South Shore Workforce Board, Bristol Workforce Board, Greater New Bedford Workforce Board, & Greater Brockton Workforce Board.