Request for Proposals for Drupal Web Development & Maintenance Services
RFP No. (2020 - GA - 04)
Massachusetts Technology Collaborative (“Mass Tech Collaborative” or “MassTech”) is issuing this Request for Proposals for Drupal Web Development & Maintenance Services (RFP No. 2020-GA-04) (the “RFP”) to solicit responses from qualified contractors (“Applicants”) with experience in Drupal-based coding development. Applicants will be competing against each other for selection to provide the services set forth herein (the “Services”). The submissions of all Applicants shall be compared and evaluated pursuant to the evaluation criteria set forth in this RFP, and a single Applicant may be selected.
Scope of Services
Provide project-based web development; technical, security, and diagnostic support; and perform system updates and upgrades. Some activities under these topics include, but are not limited to:
- Address specific website technical issues such as user interface errors, problems with Drupal code, deployment bugs;
- Provide alternative solutions along with comparisons and estimates on the required level of effort to solve business needs;
- Build new page design templates, content types, web tools, as needed;
- New development to be built on our Development (Dev) site for review and approval (avoid any local site steps);
- Integrate third-party web applications if specifications allow;
- Execute on enhancements to existing web features and tools; and
- Research, project plan, and execute on a migration project to Drupal 8.
Full details included in the RFP below.
|Team Lead||Brett Campbell, proposals (at) masstech.org|
|RFP Issued and Posted||June 10, 2020|
|Questions Due||June 17, 2020, 5:00 p.m. EST|
|Answers to Questions Posted||June 25, 2020, 5:00 p.m. EST|
|Amended Responses Due||July 8, 2020, 3:00 p.m. EST|