1. What is the Business Assistance service?
The Business Assistance service is MassTech's effort to help connect and increase engagement between tech companies and stakeholders in the ecosystem. Users can browse this website for a variety of resources available throughout the state to help support and grow tech companies or get in touch with MassTech directly to connect on a unique business need.
2. What public and private resources are available for my business?
View incentives and programs available to tech companies and startups in the Commonwealth based on your stage of business here.
3. What grants or funding are available for my business?
View available grant, loan, and financing programs available in the Commonwealth based on your stage of business here.
4. How do I launch my startup in Massachusetts?
5. How can I develop my startup’s business plan?
The Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network offers and variety of services, seminars, and events to help you start your business: www.msbdc.org
6. How can I relocate my business to Massachusetts?
7. What are some of the areas of strength of the Massachusetts innovation economy?
Read the most recent edition of the Index of the Massachusetts Innovation Economy.
8. Who do I contact with questions?
Connect directly with a MassTech associate to explore opportunities for your startup in the
Massachusetts innovation ecosystem: masstech.org/contact-business-assistance