Massachusetts is home to a thriving and top-ranked innovation economy.
Our roster of leading technology companies, academic institutions, incubators, entrepreneurs, and researchers make Massachusetts one of the best places in the U.S. to start a business, develop your revolutionary idea, or launch a new technology.
Learn more of what Massachusetts has to offer:
Investing in Innovation
Massachusetts is continuing to invest in innovation, supporting projects that will boost emerging tech sectors and keep Massachusetts a global leader in the development of new, cutting edge technologies. Discover how these projects support the Massachusetts innovation economy and learn how your company can become a partner in these projects:
- Closing the digital divide for all Massachusetts residents;
- Strengthening the State's resiliency in cybersecurity;
- Leading the Massachusetts Digital Health Initiative by supporting development of healthcare technology;
- Investing in cutting-edge R&D infrastructure and research partnerships;
- Supporting Advanced Manufacturing through the M2I2 Initiative; and
- Accelerating domestic development, scaling, and adoption of microelectronics innovations.
Interested in growing your company in Massachusetts?
Visit our Business Assistance page to uncover state resources that can help you move to the state, expand your workforce, and grow your company.