If you can't meet your intern/internship needs through the MassTech Intern Partnership, we encourage you to explore other resources across the state that focus on specific industry sectors, provide internship matching, and support high school students.
- TechGen: This program combines internship matching, community events, and skill building to address both sides of the talent equation: strengthening the talent pipelines for local companies while providing streamlined access to college and graduate students interested in the innovation ecosystem.
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center Internship Challenge: This program supports stipends for students or recent graduates who are considering career opportunities in life sciences so they can gain practical internship experience at eligible companies in the sector.
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center Internship Program: This program gives practical internship experience to students or recent graduates who are considering career opportunities in the clean energy field. Internships are supported by a matching grant from the MassCEC.
- DoIT Internships: The Department of Innovatin & Technology at the City of Boston is offerring competitive paid and unpaid internships to highly motivated and qualified students to gain first-hand experience, receive valuable on-the-job training and learn about the emergence of innovation in municipal government.
- Massachusetts BioTechnology Council Internships: MassBio has a searchable database for internships in the Commonwealth's growing biotech sector.
- Massachusetts Digital Games Institute: MassDIGI offers an eleven-week Summer Innovation program that includes mentoring, guidance, housing, stipends and game development tools to help student teams develop and finalize an original video game and prepare it for launch.